In these unprecedented times, the health of our clients and staff is our number one priority.
We are working hard to ensure that life and business go on, and ensuring our services continue to meet expectations.
However, it is business as usual with all staff working from remote locations. We are closely monitoring and implement the official guidelines from the Government and NHS in respect of COVID-19.
Above all, for the protection of our clients and staff we won’t be conducting any face to face meetings. In an effort to help reduce the spread of the virus. For all those who have meetings scheduled or are approaching your annual planning meeting, we will continue to conduct virtual meetings via Zoom or Skype. Furthermore we will be accessible to you as normal via telephone and email.
In addition, we will continue to do our best and work together in this evolving situation. We are taking all the necessary precautions to minimize the potential impact of the COVID-19 on our clients, staff, and operations.
Therefore the steps we are taking to continue to support our clients, includes:
- All staff working from remote locations
- Making greater use of business tools (online meetings via Skype & Zoom) to keep in contact with colleagues, advisers and clients
- Restrictions on business travel
- Keeping all staff up to date with the latest government guidance and adapting any internal safety or hygiene protocols as appropriate
- Supporting colleagues to remain resilient through periods of altered working practices
In conclusion, as always, if you have any queries, need reassurance or someone to talk to – please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0151 236 8888 and firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you and your family good health.
In addition, some useful links: