We are a small, vibrant and diverse team with a genuine passion for making a positive difference to our client’s lives. We strive to deliver our best services with empathy, enthusiasm and professionalism. We do this by bringing our specialised skills together to work as a team to achieve the best results.
Whilst Howard still advises a small group of clients, his main role is looking after the day to day processes of the company, allowing the advisory team to focus on clients.
Howard is a keen drummer and outside the office, you’ll either find him performing in various bands across Liverpool or at Goodison Park watching Everton.
Outside the office, Stuart likes to keep fit and regularly plays football and golf.
In her spare time, Amie loves to travel and has not long returned from a trip discovering Australia.
Financial Planning Administrator
Michelle is looking to develop her bright career and work towards gaining her diploma. Her focus is ensuring clients receive excellent customer service and working efficiently with our advisers, enabling them to spend more time focusing on meeting our client’s needs.
In her spare time Michelle enjoys camping with the family and is also heavily involved in the scout movement.
Alex spends his free time playing football, in the gym or critiquing horror films.
Derek is a keen amateur drummer and is taking the opportunity of the recent role change to spend more time travelling.
Carol spends most of her spare time with family, looking after her two grandchildren, who keep her very busy, to say the least!
Financial Planner Consultant
Outside of the world of finance, Jamie has a passion for Liverpool FC and travelling, often combining the two.
To discuss how we may be able to help you on your financial journey, please get in touch
- Investment market update: April 2022 10th May 2022
- Carers Week: Why a care plan is still crucial even if you have family support 10th May 2022
- Misconceptions mean that 40% of homeowners don’t have life insurance 10th May 2022
- 80% of over-55s don’t have a Lasting Power of Attorney in place. Overlooking this could place you in a vulnerable position 10th May 2022
- Revealed: How long will you spend in retirement as more people than ever reach 100? 10th May 2022